Public Notice - Traffic Amnesty Program
On June 24, 2015, the Governor signed into law a one-time amnesty program for unpaid traffic and non-traffic infraction tickets. The program begins October 1, 2015 and ends March 31, 2017. Persons with unpaid tickets with a violation date on or before January 1, 2013 who have not made a payment after September 30, 2015 may be eligible to have both their debt reduced by 50 or 80 percent depending on income, and their driver license reinstated, unless an exclusion applies. For more information and FAQs: http://www.courts.ca.gov/trafficamnesty.htm - external link.
- Instructions for Participation in the Program
- Where is my courtesy notice?
- General Citation Information
- Juvenile Citations
- Red Light Camera Citations
- Preparing for Court
- Appearing in Court
- Contesting a Citation
- Subpoena/Subpoena Duces Tecum
An order to appear in court and to produce documents
- Traffic Court Setting Grids - 2015 (For Law Enforcement Agencies only)