Juror Service Center
- How to Request a Postponement or Excuse from Jury Service
- Is Your Name / Address Correct?
- Special Assistance Requests
- Information If You've Been Summonsed
- You've Been Instructed to Report to the Courthouse
- What to Expect in the Courtroom
- Location / Parking / Transportation Options
- Office Hours / Phone Numbers / Fax Number
- Information for Employers
- Free High-Speed Wireless Service for Jurors
- Tell Us How We're Doing
Public Notice - Jury Scam Alert
Past or prospective jurors are NEVER contacted by phone regarding failure to serve jury duty. All communication regarding failure to serve jury duty is done via U.S. mail. No court jury staff or Sacramento County Sheriff’s staff ask past or prospective jurors to pay a fine or provide financial details including, credit card numbers, bank account, social security numbers or other personal information. Please do not provide this type of information to anyone.
If you receive a telephone call, from someone identifying himself or herself as a court employee or an employee of the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department regarding a failure to appear for jury service, THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR PAY THEM ANY MONEY!
If you are contacted, please call the Jury Commissioner's office at 916-874-7775.