Sunday, March 29, 2015

Is Your Name and Address Correct?

The Jury Commissioner's Office receives your name and address from the Department of Motor Vehicles and the County Voter Registration and Elections Office. If the name and/or address on your summons is incorrect, you will need to contact the agencies to update your information. To update the information with the Jury Commissioner's Office, please click on the hyperlink below.

If you are entitled to fees, checks are not forwarded even if you have put in a change of address with the post office. Please note updating the Jury Commissioner's Office records will NOT update the Department of Motor Vehicles or Registrar of Voters records. If you do not update your information with those agencies, you will be summonsed again with the incorrect information. Also, you may be summonsed more than once within the 18 month timeframe for service.

If you are no longer a resident of Sacramento County, please click the hyperlink below, to be excused from service.