The Human Resources Division is responsible for the full range of human resource services, which includes:
- Recruitment and testing of applicants for employment
- Job classification and salary administration
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Disability management programs
- Harassment, discrimination, and workplace violence investigations
- Training and employee development
- Development and administration of employment-related policies and procedures
- Processing master data, time, and payroll
- Maintenance of employee payroll, personnel and medical records
- Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) on requests for accommodations from users of Court facilities
Please refer to the Sacramento County Superior Court job announcements at NEOGOV/GovernmentJobs - external link for all required application materials or special instructions.
Applications are only accepted online via NEOGOV/GovernmentJobs online job announcement and application system at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/saccourts - external link. You will need to create an online account in order to submit an application.