Online Services for Small Claims
- Search for Small Claims Case Information
- e-Filing Services for Small Claims
- Hearing / Fee Waiver Report
Court Process and Information
- Resolving Small Claims Cases (Video)
- Court Process
- Mediation Program
- Small Claims Appeals
- Self-Help Center - external link
- The Small Claims Advisory Clinic is located on the third floor in the
Carol Miller Justice Center.
- Office Hours and Call Center hours are Monday - Friday, 8:05 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., excluding court holidays. Closed one hour for lunch between 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Small Claims Call Center telephone number is 916-875-7846.
- Free assistance is available for both the plaintiff and defendant.
Small Claims Advisory Clinic
The Superior Court of Sacramento is pleased to announce extended hours for Night Court services at the Carol Miller Justice Center (CMJC). On the 2nd Wednesday of every month, CMJC will have extended hours and provide services until 6:15 p.m. These services include public counter assistance for Traffic, Small Claims, and Unlawful Detainer matters. Walk-in arraignments for Traffic and Small Claims trials will be heard. Mediation and Advisory Services for Small Claims and Unlawful Detainer matters will be available on the 3rd floor. Please note: Interpreter services are not currently available during the Night Court hours.