Public Counter hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding court holidays.
The following options are available at the public kiosk located in Room 100 at the Carol Miller Justice Center:
- Pay the fine (bail) in full
- Set up a monthly payment plan
- Request Traffic Violator School
Note: The kiosk can only process credit card transactions; Visa, Master Card, Discovery, or American Express. If paying with a method other than credit card, the kiosk will print you a ticket to be called for further assistance with a clerk at Windows 1 through 10.
- There is no convenience fee added to the balance due.
- There is an administrative fee of $35.00 added to the total amount due. You must also pay a down payment of 10 percent of the total fine at the time you sign up for payments. Once paid, a conviction abstract will be forwarded to DMV and your option to contest the matter is no longer available
- Once your monthly payment plan has been established by the court, the Department of Revenue Recovery will process the monthly billing and payments on behalf of the court. Any questions or correspondence should be directed to the Department of Revenue Recovery - external link.
- Failure to pay as agreed will result in your account becoming delinquent. Collection enforcement includes, but is not limited to, garnishment of your wages, seizure of funds in your bank account(s), placement of a lien on any real property you own, the balance of your fine reported to various credit bureaus as delinquent, and seizure of your California State Income Tax refund.
- You cannot make monthly payments and request Traffic Violator School.