Thursday, September 21, 2023

The Court will be closed on Friday, September 22nd in observance of Native American Day

To request an older court file that is located off-site, enter the case number, the last name of the parties in the case, your full name and your e-mail address, then click the "submit" button to complete your request. If you do not know your case number, you can find it on the public access site. Civil Harassment Restraining Order records may be obtained through the Civil Division.

Note: All fields below are required.