Monday, February 08, 2016

The Court will be closed on Friday, February 12th in observance of Lincoln's Birthday

To dismiss a family law case you may file the following forms:

Please note that if you want to dismiss a domestic violence restraining order and you are the restrained party, you must schedule a hearing by filing a Request for Order.