Case Management Program
As required by the Trial Court Delay Reduction Act, Government Code § 68600 et seq., - external link and the Case Management Rules adopted by the Judicial Council, California Rule of Court 2.2 - external link, Sacramento Superior Court adopted the Case Management Program. Forms and procedures are available at 720 9th Street, in Room 102, or by clicking on the links below:
- Local Forms
- Case Management Statement (CM-110) (Judicial Council Form)
- Civil Departments Assignment Information
- Weekly C.M.P. Calendar Information
- Tentative Rulings
- Case Management Program (CMP) Information and Materials (CV\E-133)
- Program Case Notice for Limited (CV\E-143l)
- Program Case Notice for Unlimited(CV\E-143u)
- Motions and Hearing Chart
The procedures for the CMP program are the product of careful planning by a committee of judges, practicing attorneys, representatives of local bar associations, and court staff. Chapter 2 - Part Four of the Local Rules governs Sacramento County’s CMP program. In addition to the Local Rules, the court has developed an information packet designed to familiarize attorneys and parties representing themselves with the basics of the program.
The Sacramento program applies to all civil actions except for probate proceedings, domestic relations proceedings, juvenile court proceedings, unlawful detainer matters, and actions assigned to a single judge based on subject matter.
Weekly CMP Calendar Information
All parties scheduled for a Thursday 8:30 a.m. Case Management Conference (CMC) in Departments 36 or 39, may access the Tentative Rulings to determine if an appearance is required. Tentative Rulings are posted and available for viewing after 2:00 p.m. on the court day before the scheduled CMC.
Sacramento Superior Court Case Management Program Judicial assignments are as follows:
- Department 36 - Judge Wood
- Department 39 - Judge Abbott
Tentative Rulings for cases in Law and Motion (Departments 53 and 54) are posted the court day before the scheduled hearing and are available on the Public Document and Tentative Rulings Viewer or by telephoning 916-874-8142.
Tentative Rulings for cases before the Presiding Judge (Department 47) are posted the court day before the scheduled hearing and are available on the Public Document and Tentative Rulings Viewer or by telephoning 916-874-8142.
CMP Tentative Rulings
Commencing November 13, 2007, Tentative Rulings are available for viewing online as follows:
- Access the Civil / Probate Document Viewer
- Enter the case number or hearing date to search for case-related documents.
- Click the Search button.
- Select Tentative Rulings from search results and view by clicking the View button.
- View and print, if desired.