- A Guide to Civil Restraining Orders
- Emergency Protective Order
- Domestic Violence
- Civil Harassment
- Elder or Dependent Adult Abuse
- Workplace Violence
- Private Postsecondary School Violence Restraining Orders
- Free and Low Cost Legal Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
A Guide to All Civil Restraining Orders
No one deserves to be abused. The Guide to Civil Restraining Orders has information on what kind of orders you might get from each restraining order, gives you information on assistance, duration of the order, where you can get help, and if there are any court fees.
Free and Low Cost Legal Help (Ayuda legal gratis y de bajo costo)
The California Judicial Council offers Free and Low Cost Legal Help - external link Ayuda legal gratis y de bajo costo - external link to help you find people and information that can help you with your case. There is information on Libraries, Lawyers, Self-Help Legal Books, Legal Help Questions and Answers, and Legal Help in Other States.