Friday, May 24, 2013
Online Services for Small Claims
Court Process and Information
- Resolving Small Claims Cases (Video)
The Small Claims Advisory Clinic (Regional Human Rights/Fair Housing Commission) is located on the third floor in the
Carol Miller Justice Center.
- Office Hours and Call Center hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., excluding court holidays. Closed one hour for lunch between 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Small Claims Call Center telephone number is 916-875-7846.
- Free assistance is available for both the plaintiff and defendant.
- Court Process
- Mediation Program
- Small Claims Appeals
- Self-Help Center - external link