Public Hours of Operation
The hours of operation for the Public Service Unit of the Criminal Division are Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. We are closed from 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Effective Monday, April 9, 2012, the Misdemeanor in-custody 1:35 p.m. calendars in Dept. 3 and Dept. 4 Monday through Friday, will be moved to the jail courts Dept. 61 and Dept. 62 as follows:
- Dept. 3 - 1:35 p.m. calendars will be heard in Dept. 61 at 1:40 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Dept. 4 - 1:35 p.m. calendars will be heard in Dept. 62 at 1:40 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Online Services for Criminal
Court Process and Information
- General Information
- How to Request Copies From Your File (Records)
- Criminal Case Dismissal (Expungement) Process
- Criminal Volume Departments and Specialty Calendars
- Domestic Violence Court
- Drug Court
- Felony and Misdemeanor Bail Schedules